We are ready to realize the colloquium both in its classical and virtual forms.
Nevertheless, we strongly believe in personal meeting after long months of separation. So far, we have taken the below stated precautionary measures in case of classical form of colloquium. We are preparing others at the same time.
- Welcome dinner, which will take place on Thursday, January 21, 2021, has been moved to the premises of the congress center, that means to the venue of the professional program, in order to reduce travelling by Prague public transport.
- We decided for virtual form of nurses and palliative sections, to reduce the number of people in site.
- We plan to place the exhibition exposition on a larger area, and thus increase the distance among the participants.
- In December, the PragueONCO Newsletter will be sent with up-to-date information on the planned hygiene measures – „PragueONCO Safety Code“.
I look forward to seeing you personally.
Sections with presentations given mostly by eminent foreign guests will be held in English.
In case of presentations in Czech simultaneous interpretation into English will be provided for foreign participants.
On-line registration for passive participation in the colloquium is available on-line on the websites, the reduced registration price was valid until November 29, 2020.
Topics of the tenth year of the colloquium:
- State of the art
- ASCO GIT 2020 – Actual Hot News
- Breast cancer
- Gastrointestinal cancer
- Genitourinary cancer
- Lung cancer
- Head and neck cancer
Colloquium is a part of the continuous education of physicians and nurses. Each participant will receive a confirmation of obtained credits
Accommodation will be reserved for the colloquium participants at a discounted price in Clarion Congress Hotel Prague ****
Foreign participants of the PragueONCO 2020 will be continuously published.
ADDRESS OF THE COLLOQUIUM PRESIDENT
It is our pleasure to invite you to join the 11th Prague Oncology Colloquium PragueONCO 2020, which will be held in Prague on January 29 – 31, 2020, traditionally at the Clarion Congress Hotel Prague. The colloquium is organized by We Make Media, Ltd.